
Katie being... Katie
Even thought she doesn't say much, Katie is pretty good at getting her point across.

Put food here!
I had a recipe for making your own play-doh. The girls love it. It's a great way to keep them busy while I'm working in the kitchen.

play-doh time

who did she just murder??

I like "abees"!
As you may have guessed, we went strawberry picking a few weeks back. (That's about 11 lbs. right there.) Naturally, we forgot to bring the camera. Katie loved helping. Mr. Pickles tried to teach her the difference between a strawberry and a leaf, with some success, but she couldn't quite grasp the white=bad/red=good concept. Miriam picked for about 2 minutes then decided she was bored. She was more interested in running across a huge green field right next to the strawberry patch! Poor sheltered city kid.

mmm... strawberry shortcake (100% homemade -- we even whipped the cream ourselves!)
I love my wonderful hubby who buys me such pretty flowers!

fuffer!
...and gives me such beautiful girls...

all dressed up
another view...

pirate wench
It looks like you all have been having a great time. That strawberry shortcake is making me hungry. I think I'll have to go eat some ice cream.
ReplyDelete