Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Have we mentioned...

... the fact that Miriam likes "The Sound of Music"? The other day I noticed she kept scooting up a flight of stairs, backwards, singing something about the sun and going to bed. Then she would lay her head on the top step -- and I realized she was singing Gretel's line from "So Long, Farewell"!!! That poor kid needs to get out more.

In other movie news, Miriam calls the musical "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" the Uncle Dave movie, since the main character Adam has a big bushy beard. :) (btw, she doesn't believe me when I show her earlier pictures of Unca Dave sans beard and try to convince her that's who it is.)

1 comment:

  1. Are you talking about Uncle Dave Belland or Uncle Dave Gould? Does your brother have a bushy beard? I remember it being a chin-and-upper-lip thing at Paul's wedding, but it looks so natural on him, I guess I can understand Miriam's taste :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete