Saturday, September 25, 2004

ahhhh yes....

Ain't third trimester grand?

5 comments:

  1. Nice site there, Gegg and Genny. I've been reading it over while at work. (It's a slow day.) You'd better acknowledge where cognome "Pickles" came from. ahem ahem... ;) LOVE! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comic strip. I can't wait until I feel the baby move like that! Its so thrilling. Phil would always call Edy "the Alien".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any hints about whether those pokes and pushes feel like boy stretches or dainty girl plies? We're very curious! Have any wise old ladies made any predictions? Also, it would be fun to see a picture of how big you are now! Love and prayers -- Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, judging by the strength of the Karate Kid's kicks, it's either a boy or a very energetic girl! Earlier on I was getting all kinds of girl vibes, but now I don't know... we'll have to see what feast day I go into labor on this time around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also had mixed premonitions. I had one dream where we expected a girl and had a boy--the opposite of what we experienced with Miriam. If kicks are an indication, then I'd have to say "boy", as this little peanut has been appropriately nicknamed "Karate Kid" by my wife. :) If we're really desperate to know, then we could go down to the palm reader shop down the street and ...

    I'm curious to know what your experiences will be like, Rachel. Will you experience harder kicks, and, if so, will you also have a boy?

    ReplyDelete