No, I can't believe it's been that long either.
Dominic passed the 40-day mark last week, so technically he isn't considered a newborn anymore -- and I officially have to get off my duff and start pulling my own weight around here (in addition to Dominic's too, of course, since he practically lives in the
Moby). And what better way to get back to work than spending hours taking baby pictures?
 |
| good idea, Mom! |
There is something about the six-week mark. His little rhythms become more predictable, he smiles all the time, and all of a sudden we see more of this little person emerging.
 |
| loves loves LOVES standing up! |
 |
| also LOVES being outside |
Before Dominic was born, I made this little gown for him from a vintage pattern. I love it -- WHY did we as a culture ever switch from the ease of baby gowns to onesies and sleepers with millions of snaps??
 |
| what is it about baby yawns that are so dang cute?? |
 |
| and their widdle toesies! |
He is also rather turning into...
Da Huuuuuudge. (He already weighs well over 12 lbs. -- I've moved him up to size 2 diapers and 6-mo clothes.) I need to get a picture of the sight of his belly spilling over his diaper for you.
 |
| they make even spit bubbles cute! |
Everyone adores him, of course. They think everything he does is hilarious and adorable (except maybe spitting up -- that usually sends a few of them running from the room gagging). Youngest children in large families are so lucky -- they are so loved.
 |
| milk drunk! |
I blame the blurry pictures on small children -- either they are the photographers, or the lens is covered with greasy fingerprints.
No comments:
Post a Comment