Friday, January 03, 2014

Random fall pictures

A sampling of life in the Pickle Jar:

That's Jojo READING to Daniel.  And Daniel SITTING QUIETLY and listening!

You! Must! Share! Treat!

ummm, good morning, Coco?  (the neighbor cats LOOOOOVE our bird-and-squirrel-playground yard)

Katie helping give Andy a bath.  She is a smart girl.

Basement roller rink!

awesome homemade roller skate

(I don't remember what the costumes were for...)

wheeeeeeeere's Andy?


help!  they're having fun at my expense!

little Katie-cat

beware the monster in the basement!


shhhh... if I am vewy vewy quiet, nobody can see me!

We end as we began: what a blessing to have siblings willing to read to each other!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love your tag line, "pickle jar". -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely wonderful! You ought to write a book.
    Dad B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: writing a book: given the standard picture/word conversion ratio, you already have more than 14 kilo-words from this post alone!

    ReplyDelete