{pretty}
Isn't this just the prettiest little townhouse anywhere? Don't you think someone will just want to snatch it up once it goes on the market?
{happy}
Looklooklook! Look at the dishes! A machine washed them! And they're actually clean! And they sparkle! And they're not covered in sand! Do you see the sparkle? *bing!* Yayyy!
{funny}
(This one doesn't actually have anything to do with house prep, but it involves the baby, who is relevant to any and all conversations:)
| Andy meets banana! |
He's not sure what he thinks about this whole "food" thing.
| mmm, Mommy's finger is deLISH |
But he likes having his picture taken!
{real}
| didn't realize I had paint there until after I sat down |
Sigh.

pretty pictures and pretty home.
ReplyDeleteare you selling soon?
we may sell and the thought of getting everything ready makes me tired :(
Yes, but does your new dishwasher have the Automatic Dish Ejection System (tm) that your old one had?
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of Andy. And my Joey prefers to eat off my finger to a spoon any day!
ReplyDeleteI give it two weeks. You'll have an offer right away! -Rachel
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! And congratulations on all of your hard work -- it really shows! Everything is getting so spiffed up! With so many pretty things blooming (and so much love left in all the corners) who wouldn't want it?
ReplyDeleteDave, we catch ourselves bracing the door with our legs when we open it, still expecting the racks to go shooting across the kitchen! And yesterday I tried shifting it to the right to close it, forgetting that it was actually bolted in now and I didn't have to do that any more. Gosh, the old one was such a wreck... I still feel bad about it attacking Katie when she was so nicely making Turkey Gumbo for us!
ReplyDeleteAnd Kim, Mom'sfingerspoons are the best! I find babies are already used to the taste, so there's nothing to distract them from experiencing their first foods.
ReplyDelete