One day when Mr. Pickles took the kids, along with one of their
friends, to one of the neighborhood tot lots, they found an abandoned
grocery cart filled with weeds.
 |
| city-slickers' hay ride |
----------
While cleaning out the entry closet, I put all the
out of season shoes in a paper sack. I'm not quite sure how we ended up
with a whole bag full of sandals...
 |
| I think they breed like rabbits. |
----------
 |
| Methinks we need a longer couch. |
----------
This was intended to be the {real} part of a {phfr} post
 |
| Hey, at least we HAD candles! And I even attempted to decorate with liturgical colors... that one on the right is totally purple and not dark blue at all, nuh-uh... |
----------
Jojo is becoming quite the artist.
 |
| that would be a silly bat |
 |
| as you can see, he is rather fond of silly faces |
----------
I just can't get enough of sibling love shots.
 |
| d'awww.... |
 |
| Katie LOVES reading to Daniel before his nap. What a blessing to have reading children! |
 |
| just plain silly. |
 |
| SOOOO much love |
And of course, to balance all that lovin', there's this:
Ahhh, I love my kids. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment