Saturday, April 14, 2012

Here we go again, again

Okay, so I finally uploaded all the pictures from our camera.  Free space on C: be hanged.  Herein begins the catch-up, beginning with...

A Very Important Announcement!

Daniel has something he wants to share with you all.


So, now the big question is, will the new member be a player on Team A:

or Team B?

Heck, it doesn't really matter.  They're all nuts anyways.


And we love them all.


Stats:
due date: end of October
hormone levels: all good
nausea: mild (worse right before dinner, when I'm cooking)
tiredness: off the charts
belly: already present (although 90% of it is Leftover Daniel)
mood: meh
excitement level: wait, what -- we're having a baby??  how did THAT happen?  oh, right...
house: filled to the brim and overflowing with life

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Many prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Congrats again! Any chance there'll be a player for each team...? Prayers for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOOOOORAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *does little dance* Big HUGSSSS to you!!! I'm praying for a healthy, happy, peaceful pregnancy for you! What excellent news! YIPPEE YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go on the record with Team A. Something about the symmetry of it. Plus the boys need a little sister.

    Although 3 boys in a row would be neat too...

    ReplyDelete