Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

Figured I should get these up before Candlemas...

St. Nicholas' Day

Jojo likes his Joey Dress-up


a bear for The Bear



Making Our House Fair (As We Are Able)

window markers! I'm so happy about this impulse purchase!


trim the [banisters]...

and set the table...  (he does this when he is hungry and has decided it's Time To Eat)
Christmas Day

well, if you'd been woken up at o'dark thirty, your picture might be a little blurry too!

that's better.
Daniel loveslovesloves this doggie, given to him by Katie.  It is unbelievably soft and squishy, just like him!

yay! another Tails book to replace the one I destroyed!

who needs more presents?  read me my books, slave!


ain't I handsome?

this is the best shot one can expect from him these days...
For some reason I didn't think about taking a picture of the whole family (it's not like I had two big meals to make for guests or anything!), so you don't get the girls all dressed up in their Christmas finery, at least not until I have a chance to make everyone get all dolled up again and fake it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment