Last week:
This week:
Because nothing says "welcome home from your happy west coast vacation" better than a soggy basement!
We don't have it nearly as bad as some others in the area -- but that also means that we're going to have to wait a long time until restoration companies can get to us. Ug. So now you know why it will be really quiet here for a while. Happy vacation pictures will have to wait while I attempt to restore some order to the chaos formerly known as our living room. A little prayer for peace and strength and clear-headedness would be much appreciated.
I am so sorry. Ugh! Yuck. Pooey!
ReplyDeleteOh! I had thought of you guys this past week more along the lines of the first picture, definitely not the second.
ReplyDeleteEasy, stress free, reasonably priced fix please!
Ugh. we just finished ripping out carpet in the basement too. Also, it was raining in our bay window. That was fun.
ReplyDeleteLet's get together soon for a vodka tonic. :)