Hello, interwebz! No, we're not dead yet. Nor have we melted after the record heat this summer. (although we came close) Life just slows to a crawl after you have a baby, especially when your other 3 babies (and tremendously supportive and long-suffering husband) still need things like food and clean clothing. So blogging tends to be low on the priorities list.
But... this post is a well-deserved tribute to my eldest. Miriam is such a good helper. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. I DO know that my job would be a lot harder than it already is.
For one thing, she is an expert at getting him to fall asleep.
Exhibit A:

(just look at that tub! It's as if he had been poured into his diaper and had forgotten to say when.)
Exhibit B:

just plain awwwww
and Exhibit C:

There's nothing more soporific than holding a sleeping baby. :)
Once again we're reminded that the greatest gift you can give your children is another sibling.
Love the pictures of both them angels sleeping on the chair. Goodness only knows I still get groggy when putting Damien down for naps/bed. >_<
ReplyDeleteOh, and... TROGDOOOORRRRR! *throws up horns*
~ The Resident Murloc
My godson is fat!
ReplyDelete;-)