Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Wearin' o' the Green

Sure an' 'tis a Happy St. Paddy's day we do be wishin' to ye all!


We even made a special trip to Old Navy last week to be sure we were properly outfitted, lest the kids' Irish grandmother disown them. :) Next year I think I'll buy them white t-shirts and have them just roll downhill on the grass -- the grass stain on Joseph' knee (which you can't see) is exactly the same color as his shirt.

Also, a very happy birthday on this special day to Miz Anna Kathlene!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a great picture! Thanks for posting it. Now I can update my wallpaper. ;-)

    You should use it as your new sidebar picture, too, especially since your little gherkins are all wearing green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One really must wear green on St. Patrick's Day...lest your family members have full permission to step on your toes all day...it's tradition!

    And thank you so much for the VM yesterday. I really appreciate the warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all starting to look like each other. They have the same little cheeks and smile. It's so cute!

    -Tine

    ReplyDelete