Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mini-picturefest

Here are a couple windows into our life:

Hmmmm, I wonder where the girls could be?


RRR!! I am a baby of might!


Miriam entertaining Joseph with her rendition of "I am surfing with the Spirit," courtesy of Vacation Bible School. He is entranced.

In the background you can see our school table, moved upstairs from the basement. A friend advised me to do school work wherever there is the most light, because you will naturally gravitate towards there anyway. Now there's no doubt that when you walk into our home, you can see that we are a homeschooling family!


Just plain awwwwwww.


St. Catherine of Siena. When she saw herself in the mirror, she said, "I don't look like Katie any more!"

We're off to the alma mater tomorrow for a weekend of family fun, medieval-style! We'll be back with more pictures to share!

1 comment:

  1. She even has a pious, holy look! Ready for the movie contract!

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete