Coming home from the hospital: first time with our 3 kids in the car!
First evening at home: making friends with the local fauna
Katie loves her new baby brother, even going so far as to invite him to a tea party with Ploodie and Jackie. (don't worry -- we moved the crib against our bed so that Joseph couldn't plummet to his death)
Lovin's from big sis.
I've been unbuckling lots of dollies from car seats and swings and bouncy seats before I put Joseph in them.
Not the baby anymore!
Helping Daddy figure out the instructions for Miriam's big sister present.
Ta-da! I think this is the girliest bike ever -- purple and hot pink and flowers and butterflies. Note Sophie Puppy in her front backpack.
Cutest little load of laundry ever! (aka what to do when you have to carry both baby and the laundry basket upstairs)
Tummy time! The girls call it "baby push-ups". Shortly after Joseph was born, and therefore really yellowy, Mr. Pickles rearranged the furniture in our living room to get easy access to this lovely patch of sunlight. So he's getting tummy time AND phototherapy at the same time! Sorry the lighting is so weird -- I tried taking another one with flash but he plopped his head down and couldn't be induced to raise it again (naturally).
How Joseph feels about his car seat.
We love our baby brother!More posts to come! Stay tuned!
The picture of Joseph's tummy time looks so weird now. He has put on a substantial amount of weight in the past 2-3 weeks!
ReplyDeleteBut I'm sure Mrs. P will discuss that in a future post. :)