Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Addiction

...Facebook! I tip my proverbial hat to Suzanne, who dragged me there a while back to look at some pictures of hers, and before I knew it I was all signed up and everything. I recently took the time to actually explore the site, and found that everyone I know is already there! Check me out! No, seriously, check me out! (a mythical bag of marshmallows to whoever can tell me which sbemail that's from, since I can't remember!) I'm currently accepting applications to be my friend. :)

Just what I need -- another way to waste my time, instead of doing something productive... (like packing, for instance...)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't know you were a teenage girl.

    I always assume that social networking sites, like Myspace and Facebook, are entirely populated by teenage girls.

    And the "Check me out! No really, check me out" is not from an e-mail, but rather the "First time here?" animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I resemble that. Facebook is NOT Myspace. I would NEVER have a Myspace page (mostly b/c I don't know anyone over the age of 17 who has one). Facebook is for grownups. Money says if you joined you'd find a lot of your friends there.

    And I KNEW you'd be able to remember the Strongbad reference! Your mythical bag of marshmallows will be arriving shortly.

    ReplyDelete