Mrs. P is right. It smelled great while the bread was baking. The mutant loaf smelled good too, but it wasn't nearly as good as this stuff.
It looks wonderful, too. It's good to provide the staff of life for your family with your own hands, isn't it?I used to bake bread, too, until I realized we (that is, I) were eating about 3 times as much when it was home-baked. It's just too good to resist!
Mrs. P is right. It smelled great while the bread was baking. The mutant loaf smelled good too, but it wasn't nearly as good as this stuff.
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful, too. It's good to provide the staff of life for your family with your own hands, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI used to bake bread, too, until I realized we (that is, I) were eating about 3 times as much when it was home-baked. It's just too good to resist!